TERMS AND CONDITIONS of Our Program
By making use of our website, services and Data Entry programs you agree to abide by the following Terms & Conditions. Please carefully and ensure that you understand the terms and conditions fully. Dataentryboard.com is free to make revisions, additions or deletions to its terms and conditions without any prior notice. Users are expected to keep themselves up to date with the latest Dataentryboard.com terms and conditions before using its services and the company shall be held responsible for oversight in this regard by the users of this website and its advertising programs.
Dataentryboard.com – Terms Conditions
You agree to abide by all the terms and conditions stipulated in this membership agreement. Dataentryboard.com is free to make amendments to this Membership Agreement without any prior information. We will make efforts to reach our members as and when there should be a policy change updating the members of the change.
Members are free to terminate their account at any point of time if the current terms and conditions or future updates of the terms and conditions are not agreeable to them. By continuing to use the service, you agree to accept the amendments made to the policy.
You are expected to keep yourself up to date with the latest terms and conditions by reviewing the policy on a regular basis.
Who Is Eligible?
Only users that are 18 years of age or older can participate in Dataentryboard.com Online Job programs. International members can participate in Dataentryboard.com advertising programs except in territories where the local governing laws prohibit.
The following persons are not eligible to participate in Dataentryboard.com programs and this is to ensure integrity of the company’s advertising program:
All employees and other agents liaising with Dataentryboard.com or anyone associated with these persons including parents, immediate family members such as mother, father, brother, system, son, daughter, spouse and contractors, subsidiaries, affiliate companies and service agencies.
By choosing to use our program, you confirm to use your own name, email address and accurate contact information. You agree not to use a false identity.
Users are not allowed to maintain multiple accounts registered with different email addresses.
Only one account per household is permitted. The system tracks the IP to ensure this.
You pledge to keep your username and password combination confidential.
Users are free to make changes to their password regularly to ensure better online security and account integrity.
User shall report all unauthorized access to their account immediately to Dataentryboard.com to ensure their own safety and the safety of the Dataentryboard.com network.
Dataentryboard.com is free to terminate the user accounts at its own discretion for reasons such as any inappropriate or illegal use of the account.
Accounts that are inactive for more than 90 days shall be considered inactive account and close the account. In case, an account is stamped ‘inactive’, the funds will be forfeited and the account balance will be zeroed. The forfeited balance shall not be credited back on reopening of the account. The same is applicable for any referrals the user may have in his or her account, they will be lost too on account termination.
Dataentryboard.com features various membership options for the users that are looking for something more than just basic features. Users free to opt for membership program of their choice. Users will be able to upgrade their membership at any time by writing to us. All membership fees charged are non-refundable.
Misuse of Account Such As Selling Or Renting:
Users are strictly prohibited from selling or renting their account. Accounts suspected of such activities will have restricted access and could be terminated.
Association With Dataentryboard.com :
You are in no way entitled to any partnership, franchise, employment relationship, agency or joint venture with Dataentryboard.com through this agreement. Users do not have any authority to represent Dataentryboard.com at any level, accept or make any offers on behalf of Dataentryboard.com at any point of time.
The user is completely responsible for meeting their own tax requirements on the revenue generated from or through Dataentryboard.com
Dataentryboard.com in shall not be made liable for any and all loss of profits, business opportunities either direct or indirect, damages that are both incidental and or consequential pertaining to this agreement and or through your use of the website. At any point of time, the aggregate liability shall not exceed the total fee paid or payable to the user pertaining to this agreement.
Dataentryboard.com does not make any direct or indirect warranties or representations that the operation of our website will be absolutely error free or uninterrupted. The errors that may be present in this website or the interruptions that may occur do not make the company liable in any way for the damages or the losses suffered by the user.
Dataentryboard.com shall also not be held liable for any loss or damage that results due to electronic loss of data, malware or virus infection of the user’s PC or other digital causes that result from the use of our website. Dataentryboard.com is not liable to pay for repairs of any such nature or for virus removal or other damages in all such occasions.
The member or the user takes complete responsibility for their online security including the use of appropriate antivirus and antimalware software and keeping them up to date.
By using our website and its services you agree that you will indemnify and hold all the stakeholders of Dataentryboard.com including its owners, directors, employees, members and agents harmless from all liabilities and damages including but not limited to attorney fee and other legal expenses.
Use of Third Party Websites:
Dataentryboard.com and its website may feature third-party websites. Users are to click on these links at their own risk and discretion. Dataentryboard.com does not have any control over those third party websites. Dataentryboard.com also does not monitor these websites directly or indirectly and also does not vouch for their safety or credibility. It is the responsibility of the user to verify the credibility of the third party website links featured here at Dataentryboard.com. We do not endorse any service, website, product here at Dataentryboard.com.
User Representation And Warranty:
By making use of our advertising program and our website you warrant that you validly execute this agreement and comply with all binding obligations that are enforceable against you as per the terms and conditions and as per the legal system pertaining to your jurisdiction.
Users shall not undermine the integrity of our website, services or company by promoting referral links through spamming or unsolicited emails or through the use of any other electronic means. Spamming will result in immediate termination of the account and your membership with the company shall be considered void.
Abuse of Account:
Dataentryboard.com prohibits the use of bots or software tools that will undermine the integrity of the services of the website.
Users shall not have multiple accounts at Dataentryboard.com. Use of multiple accounts by registration through different email addresses will result in immediate termination of all the related accounts. Any account balance at the time of the account termination shall be considered forfeited.
Dataentryboard.com at its sole discretion can block any IP, user or member who try to breach our server through the use of any malpractice including the use of annonymizing VPN or other proxy servers.
All accounts that violate our policy will be immediately terminated and all the funds available in account will be forfeited and shall not be credited to the user’s account.
The user shall not issue a chargeback on any transaction that is completed at Dataentryboard.com. Such events will be considered a cause for account termination.
Users that like to have their account unsuspended agree to pay a stipulated fee along with the chargeback fee.
Intellectual Property Right:
Users agree not to reproduce this websites and or its contents in part of full. Users also agree not to copy, modify or amend the website or its contents in any form without the written permission of O Dataentryboard.com.
The logo, content, statistics any featured and other information presented in this website is protected against the intellectual property right.
Users shall not make false claims as the employee, partner or contractor for Dataentryboard.com without written consent and permission.
Demo Work: The demo work given on our website is just a representation of the work flow actual work may differ based on the task that you choose to work.
*The number of website visits, videos, signups and local advertisements displayed will be based on the city, state, gender, age, etc.
*The number of website visits, videos, signups and local advertisements showing in our site will be same even after Upgrading.
*Free users will not be allowed to enjoy any earnings from their ads even though ads are visible.
*Upgraded users will be able to earn per your membership plan if ads are available.
*Fake referral earnings detected in your account will be removed with immediate effect.
*Sub-Contract of this program is strictly prohibited.
*Membership packages are charged only in order to cover our Advertising expenses, account maintenance, Office & Software maintenance, COD charges, server, hosting and other expenses. We do not charge anything for the Job, it is absolutely free.
*The Membership package charges are non refundable based.
*Only one account per household and IP is allowed. Multiple signups from the same IP is prohibited.
* The Term visitor in our website refers to Free signup done by your ad viewers via submitting the Registration form.
* The Term sale in our website refers to the plan purchase done by the visitor through your member link.
* Member will have to use the tools and Member Link provided by Dataentryboard.com only. You can advertise your Member Link through any other website by means of banners, ads..etc.
* Dataentryboard.com will not be responsible for your earnings; it depends upon your own efforts. Users are also advised to read the earnings disclaimer before joining.
* CASH BACK: The membership charges Rs.850 that you pay will be credited back to your earning balance which can be redeemed along with your 1st payment, however this cannot be withdrawn anytime before your 1st payment.
* We do not provide one to one training in our office and We do not provide Phone Support. You will have to contact us only from the support section for queries.
* Your Operating system must be either Windows 7 or above and latest version of web browser to browse our website.
* Queries that are already resolved in our website or Pdf files may not be responded.
* If there is any Technical Problem, until we solve it you have to co-operate with us.
*You may use graphic and text links both on your website and in emails. The site may also be advertised “offline” in classified ads, magazines, and newspapers. You may use the graphics and text provided to you by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions.
*When a web surfer clicks through your member link, a cookie is set in their browser that contains your username. Also, their IP address is tracked in the database along with your name. When this person decides to register, the script will look for this cookie and/or try to match their IP address to identify the member who will be awarded the payment. Visitors sent through your member link may join later in time and the commission will still be awarded if the cookie is present in their browser and/or the are using the same IP address as the one logged in the database.
* Availability of tasks like watching ads, YouTube Videos..etc may vary based on the advertiser’s requirement, Earnings per Ad view may increase or decrease based on the package chosen by advertisers.
* Dataentryboard.com will not be responsible for the taxes on your income. You will have to pay it on your own.
* After receiving copy paste login details, you can claim your hosting account, email us your domain name to firstname.lastname@example.org , we will create your hosting account and email you the control panel details.
* Your Hosting account is valid for one year. In order to continue our services you will have to pay yearly renewal charges. Make sure you renew your hosting account before the end of the subscription period to avoid service interruption. Failure to pay the charges will lead to suspension of your hosting account.
* Your hosting account has a quota of 1GB and 500 MB Bandwidth
* Email Accounts: You can create up to 10 Email accounts under your domain name.
* Only one Domain is allowed per hosting account. Add on domains are not allowed.
* support: We will provide you basic support regarding your hosting account. However we cannot provide advanced support regarding your cpanel and hosting account, you will have to go through the help section provided in cpanel.
* If you face any technical issue with your website, you can notify us, we will fix it as early as we can. Kindly co-operate with us until we resolve it.
* You are free to transfer the domain or hosting account to any registrar and at any time.
The following things are prohibited to host on your website:
Harm to minors
Forgery or impersonation
Unsolicited commercial / bulk e-mail (SPAMMING)
Adult or Porn materials
Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events
Copyrighted Music,Games,Mobile Apps, General Applications or any third-party paid Softwares
We reserve the right to terminate the account if the above activities are done on our servers.
* Your Account will be immediately terminated, if any of the following happens.
1.Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, misleading hyperlinks)
2.Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, sms etc…)
3.Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities
4.Violation of intellectual property rights.
5.If any member violates the Terms & Conditions of Dataentryboard.com .
6.If you had not earned anything continuously for 3 months.
* Minimum Payout Rs.450/-.
* We will not be responsible if Payee Name, Bank Name, Branch Name, Bank A/C No., Payable City, Payment Address or any other detail is incorrect.
* Payments will be processed according to the Payment Mode that you choose.
* No arguments will be entertained once the payment is made.
* Your participation in the program is solely for this purpose: to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by your referral individuals.
* These terms will begin upon your signup with the program and will end when your account is terminated. If any modification to the terms is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your account. Your continuing participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
* We will not be liable for your expenses such as advertisement charges, phone charges, electricity charges, 3g or data charges and internet charges, you will have to pay it on your own.
* We will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to tracking failures, loss of database files, and any results of “intents of harm” to the program or our website. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the program and/or products sold at this site. We make no claim that the operation of the affiliate program and our website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.